We came home and got ready for Logan's "Campers Birthday Partiy" We set up a tent and made a campers birthday cake.
(It's hard to tell from the image, but the cake is supposed to be campers in sleeping bags around a campfire. Those pointy things are trees, but they were interpreted as mountains. I think from far away, it looks like a three horned monster.. cakewrecks.com, here we come. Thank you Andrea and Ashley for helping with the cake.)
We were lucky to have.. Nana and Papa, Carrie, Mia the dog, Andrea, Travis, Spencer, Hunter, McKay, Camilla, Ashley, Tyler, Connor, and Kamree as guests. Here are some pics of the party.
Ashley and Tyler
Porter and Papa
Nana and Carrie
Kamree
McKay and Emma
Connor
Daddy with BBQ fire extinguisher (neighbor child's squirt gun)
birthday boy
(Logan named it Molly)
"heavy, heavy, hang-over..." (I'm going to get whacked)
Dallin's gift to Logan - favorite editions of Kids Discover magazines.
$$$! Thanks Grandma!
This make kindergarten seem like nothin!
Porter wanted to go. Papa rolled down the window of the car as they were pulling away and said,"Porter, one day it will be your turn.:" He cried harder.
(He was okay about 5 seconds later.)
I hope Logan, Nana, and Papa have a good week together. We will all miss our little "Gobee-Dee" while he is away.
















Hi Tiffany. I noticed your blog on Ashley's blog roll, so I popped on over. Cute, Cute little family! I hope you don't care if I look sometimes. Fun way to keep up with your family!
ReplyDeleteMelissa (Larsen) Yeates